Sunday, December 6

This time tomorrow,
This time tomorrow, I'll be on a plane, up in the sky headed to Darwin.
I've just finished packing all my things, and picked out my outfit for the flight.
I remember, when I was a little kid, I would be so excited and can't sleep for days. Packing for the trip was also just as exciting. But now, I don't feel that at all. Do we become less excited about things when we grow up?

I hope on this trip, I can sort out all of my thoughts and come back a new person. I want to be a person who is always happy and positive about everything and anything. I want to be a person where once he walks into a room, the room lights up. I want to be a person that makes peoples days better and make people smile. I want to be a person where people will love and miss when they're no longer around. I want to become more close with the friends I already have, yet, make so much more. I want to be a person who is happy with who he is and the way he looks and the things he has. I want to be a more confident person with just the right amount of self-esteem. I want to be a person who knows wht he wants and is determined to get it. I also want to try to believe in love again.

So many things I want, so little time. I hope I get at least half of these. Fingers crossed (yn)